Thursday, July 13, 2006

Rest day

Thursday, 13 July

Nothing exciting on the agenda today in Seven Springs. We headed over to Kevin's B&B to watch the Tour, went shopping in the metropolis of Somerset, came home, tried to second-guess the weather, and went for a little ride. We prerode the "long" road course, which I never get to race on. My rule was to ride such an easy gear all day that my legs never hurt. It was a good challenge on a course that features about 4000 feet of climbing, but I managed. Some of the course is on nice little country roads like this one, but a bunch of it is on big ol' county roads, complete with big red pick-ups that don't want to give you an inch. At least we had a dry two-hour window!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»